Where's the birth certificate

Free and Strong America

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Thank You Allen West!



I had heard earlier in the day that Rep. (and DNC Chairperson) Debbie Wasserman-Schultz (D-FL, above, right) had gotten into a public tizzie with someone, but I now just found out with whom. Apparently, after Rep. Allen West (above left, R-FL) had left the floor of the US House of Representatives yesterday, Rep. Wasserman-Schultz singled out West for his support of the so-called "Cut, Cap and Balance" budget. Wasserman-Schultz, who isn't West's favorite person anyway, was then the recipient of of an email directly from West....







"From: Z112 West, Allen
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 04:48 PM
To: Wasserman Schultz, Debbie
Cc: McCarthy, Kevin; Blyth, Jonathan; Pelosi, Nancy; Cantor, Eric
Subject: Unprofessional and Inappropriate Sophomoric Behavior from Wasserman-Schultz


Look, Debbie, I understand that after I departed the House floor you directed your floor speech comments directly towards me. Let me make myself perfectly clear, you want a personal fight, I am happy to oblige. You are the most vile, unprofessional, and despicable member of the US House of Representatives. If you have something to say to me, stop being a coward and say it to my face, otherwise, shut the heck up. Focus on your own congressional district!


I am bringing your actions today to our Majority Leader and Majority Whip and from this time forward, understand that I shall defend myself forthright against your heinous characterless behavior……which dates back to the disgusting protest you ordered at my campaign hqs, October 2010 in Deerfield Beach.


You have proven repeatedly that you are not a Lady, therefore, shall not be afforded due respect from me!


Steadfast and Loyal


Congressman Allen B West (R-FL)"






West is correct, in my estimation, that Wasserman-Schultz is indeed the " most vile, unprofessional, and despicable member of the US House of Representatives" Her assertion that republicans were "literally" trying to drag the country back to Jim Crow era laws was particularly low, even for her shoddy standards.



Ms. Wasserman-Schultz continues to live down to the reputation so pervasive among democrats of trying to balkanize various groups and capitilize on their grievances rather than attempting to work together to achieve a mutually agreeable end.

3 comments:

Gregg Metcalf said...

Cudos to Mr. West! Why won't more politicians display conviction, fortitude, and call a spade a spade? Hats off sir!

GentleSkeptic said...

“In my anger, I couldn't remember how many shots were fired.” —Allen West

J Curtis said...

"A little background is in order. The Congressman first came to national attention as Lieutenant Colonoel Allen West. During the Iraq War, the Lieutenant Colonel was questioning a recalcitrant terrorist who was not forthcoming with information about planned attacks in the area. To stimulate the gentleman's recollection, the Lieutenant Colonel was said to have fired his weapon into a metal garbage can to create some cacophonous acoustics. This was not to the taste of some of his more genteel superiors and he was in hot water for a time." Link

Whats your point GS? It's my understanding that the punk-in-question then started rattling off info so fast that it'd make your head swim and attacks went down.